SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Stratocaster USA Select Exotic 2014 Flame HSS w/ original case/tags SOLD

apenkoapenko Frets: 36
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
One of the nicest Strats I've had the pleasure of playing. An awesome Fender USA select HSS exotic with AAA maple top in stunning Bing Cherry Burst. This series was at that time a half of step under Custom Shop series, above Deluxe and others. The guitar is in good condition, the frets are like new. Never left my house, played like 2 hours/year (well I played mostly LP-styled guitars and superstrats) ... now it's time to make space for some other guitars in my collection.

These were made for a limited time in 2014, 300 pieces. The flame maple is finished in an ultra thin nitro-lacquer which makes it incredibly resonant even acoustically. The body is beautiful lightweight selected alder.

The real standout feature however is the solid rosewood neck, with a 'channel-bound' birds-eye maple fingerboard.

Series: Fender Select
Body Material: Select Alder with AAA Exotic Maple Flame Top
Body Finish: Hand-Stained with Gloss Lacquer Finish
Neck: Rosewood, Modern "C" Shape
Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
Fingerboard: Channel-Bound Bird's Eye Maple,
9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241mm-355.6mm)
Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Face Dot, White Pearloid Side Dot
Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8mm)
Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
Tuning Machines: Fender Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
Pickups: Twin-Head Vintage Humbucking (Bridge), Fender Select Single-Coil Strat (Middle), Fender Select Single-Coil Strat (Neck)

Comes with original case and case candy!

More photos will be uploaded soon. (currently they are on Reverb )

1800 GBP

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom