Headphones for bass?

What's Hot
sawyersawyer Frets: 732
Hopefully buying a bass this weekend(Fender Jazz Bass MIM) Not buying an amp at moment ,but playing through my Korg Pandota Box. What's the best ,reasonably priced headphones for the job?? Guitarist trying his hand at Bass. Be gentle on me ha
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• This might not be the answer you were hoping for, but many years ago I went the same route with a korg pandora, bite the bullet and buy some Beyer DT100’s, comfortable to wear for long periods, great to use with your hi-fi or even iPad.Think they are around £125 a pair, should last a lifetime and spares such as earpads and other stuff are easily available. Good luck in your quest.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2261
    There’s a little vox amplug for bass. It’s pretty good and very cheap. 
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    Another vote for Beyer. I use the DT150 pair and they go for £115. Good investment as they'll probably last you a lifetime bar the odd change of earpads. I use them for mixing nultitrack recordings, listening to hifi and playing guitar and bass through them.
  • v12catv12cat Frets: 25
    edited September 2021
    rze99 said:
    There’s a little vox amplug for bass. It’s pretty good and very cheap. 
    There is and they are great! I have one  (Got the AC30 one too)  but you do still need decent headphones or you miss out on all the bottom end. My ear buds just didn't hack it. The relatively inexpensive Sony headphones are fine for me though.