DGT Swap my Birds for your Moons

What's Hot
photekphotek Frets: 1194
Yes, I know this thread will sink like a stone but had to ask…. does anyone fancy trading DGT’s as I have just picked up another PRS with moons and much prefer them to the Bird inlays on my DGT.

Must be a first edition DGT i.e nitro not V12 in either gold or tobacco sunburst.

Mine has a few nicks and knocks but plays and sounds superb along with having a strong flame in both the maple top and the mahogany back!

Happy to add cash or take it away ;)
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• would you consider a cash sale on this?
    Youtube vids and lessons... (blues, jazz, gypsy jazz, jump blues, world music, etc)

http://youtube.com/smogfalls
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • photekphotek Frets: 1194
    smogfalls said:
    would you consider a cash sale on this?
    I’m afraid not dude, only DGT swapsies on this one :)
  • Nice (strange!) to see flame on the body on that! Love my DGT! Glw swap
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 1625
    That's a lovely guitar, great flame on the mahogany. Good luck with the swap.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 4849
    Just chiming in to say that I thought I was the only one to drastically prefer moons to birds. My DGT with moons will never leave 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 5465
    Yeah, I have moons on my DGT as well, as the birds look daft to me. Whenever the option is there for moons with PRS, then I take that option, as it looks neater.
    How much does it weigh? & Does it play like butter?

You can now read my insane guitar ramblings daily here http://www.gearnews.com and here https://guitarbomb.com 

https://www.instagram.com/jefstone/
  • photekphotek Frets: 1194
    stonevibe said:
    Yeah, I have moons on my DGT as well, as the birds look daft to me. Whenever the option is there for moons with PRS, then I take that option, as it looks neater.
    Agreed, this is my 6th DGT and only the 2nd to have birds, should have kept my first Goldtop with Moons :anguished:  
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 4849
    photek said:
    stonevibe said:
    Agreed, this is my 6th DGT and only the 2nd to have birds, should have kept my first Goldtop with Moons :anguished:  
    <shifty look> 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dgt with moons here too. Away with ye pesky crows!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cm01cm01 Frets: 337
    TimmyO said:
    Just chiming in to say that I thought I was the only one to drastically prefer moons to birds. My DGT with moons will never leave 
    I STILL regret letting that one go! ... but glad it's in good hands and is a keeper mate! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom