SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 1980 Gibson Firebird

What's Hot
CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2077
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
A very cool and original 1980 Gibson Firebird with it's original tan case. No mods or repairs and its pretty clean all round, some wear commensurate with age and one ding on the back of the headstock just under the high e you can see in the second last pic.

£3000 plus postage

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• That’s beautiful GLWTS!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Be still my beating GAS organ. That is magnificent
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2077
  • Grrr. I had a beautiful '92 Firebird V reissue, which I sold in 2003-ish to help with crippling student debt. In hindsight, I wish I'd not bothered with stupid university and kept the guitar (and kept playing the guitar through those years). Seriously. Anyway, I've always loved these and yours looks like a fantastic example. Good luck with the sale and I just wish I could afford it! If anyone is sitting on the fence about this guitar - get it!
    Flotsam said:
    Grrr. I had a beautiful '92 Firebird V reissue, which I sold in 2003-ish to help with crippling student debt. In hindsight, I wish I'd not bothered with stupid university and kept the guitar (and kept playing the guitar through those years). Seriously. Anyway, I've always loved these and yours looks like a fantastic example. Good luck with the sale and I just wish I could afford it! If anyone is sitting on the fence about this guitar - get it!
    Thanks @Flotsam I wish you could afford it too  =) and you are right fence sitting can be extremely uncomfortable  :)
    Bump