BOXSTOCK The UK Cigar Box Guitar Festival is back!

Huge thanks to the fabulous Dusk Brothers for putting together this promo video for Boxstock, The UK Cigar Box Guitar Festival. After being postponed due to COVID, Boxstock is back with a bang, Friday 15th Oct  night gig with Hollowbelly and PHilbilly OMB, an all-day Saturday 16th October extravaganza (free entry) and a top notch Saturday night gig, featuring the Dusk Brothers, slide supremo Kevin Brown and to open the show, Bobster. We are currently sending out tickets, and are pleased to say that people who originally booked for the original date over 18 months ago have hung onto their places and most are deciding go come along, so a massive thank you to everyone for your support.

Tickets available here:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Dusk brothers and Kevin Brown are amazing shame it’s so far away from me have a great one
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The Slade rooms is a good venue too. It's a bugger as I'm away then so won't be able to go
  • oldfoxy said:
    The Slade rooms is a good venue too. It's a bugger as I'm away then so won't be able to go

We've moved the event to The Lighhouse, just across the road, as the Slade Rooms are closed and won't be re-opening after the Covid lockdown.