SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLDSOLDSOLD FS: Fender American Originals 60's Telecaster - Fiesta Red SOLDSOLDSOLD

What's Hot
TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10513
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
SOLD! Here we have a 2018  Fender American Originals 60's Telecaster in Fiesta Red.

It is completely original, with all the case candy and COA and the case.

It has no dings/chips etc, but does have some fine swirl marks, imperfections here and there. This is a nitro finished guitar so it is impossible to keep it pristine, but nothing major or out of the ordinary. Anything that's there is so minor I can't pick it up on the camera. There is no checking either. There is a bit of a blemish on the heel plate from a sticker coming off. It just needs polishing, nothing too major.

SOLD I'm looking for £1350. SOLD

You can collect from East London/Essex Area, I can post it if you arrange the courier (I will pack it very well at my cost with a good box, bubble wrap etc) or I can drive about 30 minutes from where I am to meet you to do the deal.

Thanks.  SOLD!

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Phwoar!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 8492
    Those are excellent photos, TeleMaster.  I wish all guitar stores and classifieds sellers would take such good photos.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9950
    My band mate plays a lake placid blue one of these and they’re really superb guitars.
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10513
    edited September 2021
    BillDL said:
    Those are excellent photos, TeleMaster.  I wish all guitar stores and classifieds sellers would take such good photos.
    Don’t flatter me lol. I got me phone out and took shots from every angle and then cropped the kids toys and ends out of shot! lol 

And I just realised the headstock one is slightly out of focus which has annoyed me!

chris78 said:
    My band mate plays a lake placid blue one of these and they’re really superb guitars.
    Yea they are. Buy it! This is the best colour!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Puddle at the bottom of my trousers…
  • peanutspeanuts Frets: 179
    Love mine in same colour, they really are fantastic in every respect ( and surprisingly light for double bound at under 7.5lbs in my case)

GLWTS
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2464
    Fab. Really fab. 
    Thanks!

Bump!
    Bump!