SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Reverend BC-1 / Epiphone Lee Malia Les Paul Artisan / Fender Telecaster HH

What's Hot
EynonjEynonj Frets: 45
edited September 2021 in Guitars £

Looking to sell three of my guitars to save up for a bigger purchase!

Happy to supply more pictures if you're interested!

Epiphone Lee Malia Les Paul Artisan - £770

I’ve owned this for around 4 months and it sounds unbelievable but the neck shape is just not to my liking. This one has been upgraded with Hipshot Locking tuners (I’ll also include the original tuners).

They’re getting a bit difficult to find, especially from the original run, but I’m just looking for what I paid for it, minus the upgraded tuners. Would rather pickup so that you can try it out yourself but might be able to source a shipping box if you’re happy to pay for shipping.

Reveren BC-1 Billy Corgan Signature - £750

Bought new about a year ago and extremely well looked after. Only change is added Schaller strap locks. You’re unable to get this colour anymore, and in my opinion it’s the best one. The rail hammer pickups sound great, halfway between a humbucker and a p-90. The baked maple neck is so easy to play and it looks great too.

Fender Telecaster HH - £600

A Fender Telecaster HH with upgrades as follows;

Bare Knuckle nail bomb pickups with coil taps
Fender locking tuners
After market tort pickguard
Upgraded roller string tree
Schaller strap locks

The guitar plays really well and has a mountain of tones thanks to the BK pickups. The locking tuners and roller string tree means that tuning stability is great. Recently been set up on 11-52’s and the rosewood board has been oiled.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bump
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bump - prices updated!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jdgmjdgm Frets: 852
    Love the Lee Malia; is the neck fat, thin or...?
    They all look lovely.  I'm too far to collect but I'm thinking about it!!
  • jdgm said:
    Love the Lee Malia; is the neck fat, thin or...?
    They all look lovely.  I'm too far to collect but I'm thinking about it!!
    Thanks bud, it definitely plays as nice as it looks!

Neck is on the bigger side, but it's no baseball bat. It's based on the 1959 Les Paul neck shape, so a bit of a round C - hope that helps!