SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD: PRICE REDUCTION FT/FS Tokai ATE82 OWB Telecaster Esquire Japan LTD Edition £620

PlankspankerPlankspanker Frets: 15
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
Tokai ATE82 OWB Telecaster Esquire Japan LTD Edition.

As far as I am aware this is one of only two Esquires (The other one is a sunburst / maple board) produced by Tokai exclusively  for sale in their Japan factory shop. This one was imported by John Douglas Music, Dumphries and purchased new by me last year. I have a letter from John Douglas confirming this and a print out of this actual guitar listed on Amazon Japan by Tokai stating that its a limited edition one off.

Lovely Rosewood board, lightweight Ash body in see thru butterscotch. pro set up, excellent near new condition, no fret wear, plays great, sounds fab. The original pickup, wiring harness, pots, pup selector and steel saddles will also be supplied along with the current electrics installed in the guitar.

I wanted to experiment with something a bit more pokey so fitted a new control plate wired with a hot blended magnet Tele pickup, custom wound by Ben at Fletcher Pickups and a Bloodstone Guitar Works Eldred modded loom. This produces a balsy Tele twang with some of the shrill high end rolled off. The original Tokai  parts produce more classic brighter Esquire tones.

Open to interesting trades for electric guitars and amps.

Photo's here

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments