SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender '62 reissue thin skin Jazzmaster shell pink (withdrawn)

What's Hot
LoobsLoobs Frets: 3868
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
Hello,

Up for (potential) sale is my '62 reissue thin skin Jazzmaster in shell pink from 2007/8. I'll have to check the neck pocket again to be absolutely sure of the build date. Has some really nice upgrades including Curtis Novak JM-V/Fat pickups (neck/bridge) and Mastery bridge and vibrato. Neck is shimmed with a 1-degree stewmac shim and the guitar is set up really well with 11-49 D'addarios. It'll come in a Fender G&G custom shop hard case. There are various dings on the edges and headstock from gigging and one on the front but nothing particularly noticeable. Overall, I'd rate the condition 7/10. Given the upgrades and rarity - I believe only 50 were made in shell pink and it's obviously the coolest colour - not to mention the market rate for these guitars, I'm looking for offers around £2200 shipped. If you're seriously interested, I can obviously send better pics. Guitar is located in Berlin but I'm happy to ship anywhere. 

5reaction image LOL 15reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments