SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Masterbuilt (Jason Smith) Stratocaster 20th Anniversary. masterbuilt

What's Hot
UHASUHAS Frets: 137
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
Relisted and priced to sell due to being let down. 
Fender Masterbuilt (Jason Smith) 20th Anniversary Stratocaster, never gigged, hardly played, a real case queen. Bought from Guitars 4 you, new back in 2008 (I think). 2 Abby pickups in there, and everything as stock.  All the case candy is there and any marks on the guitar were added by the master builder, apart from a few bits of paint flaking by the neck pocket (see pics). Never bonded with this, Ive tried, but I found I prefer V profiles after buying  56 Reissue, and now this just sits there. I've ordered a new guitar recently, thought I sell a few other bits but that never happened, so Im going to fund it with this. So no trades, its just a straight deal, probably the cheapest Masterbuilt you'll see for a long while. £2500 plus £30 shipping. Im on the Isle of Skye, so realistically it'll be shipped out by Royal Mail unless you fancy a long drive.
Spec and Pics below.

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• UHASUHAS Frets: 137
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Has the neck been off? And what is the other pickup? Were the Abbys stock?
    Hi yes the necks been off (to adjust the truss Rod , and it’s signed in the neck pocket and on the neck by Jason) and the pickups are all stock,  so Abby neck and rw middle , and a Texas special in the bridge. 
    Less than 3k for a masterbuilt - form queue here ……
    Bump and lowest price. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom