SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD LsL Saticoy (Boutique Strat) HSS Seafoam Green

J.PJ.P Frets: 44
edited October 2021 in Guitars £

Hey all…..having a moment of g.a.s fueled madness so I’m putting this absolute beast up for sale to fund another purchase. Didn’t expect to but…..Despite being an incredible Stratocaster, I’m just not so much a Strat guy anymore and now gravitate more to my Les Paul so “Charli” here is the one I can move on. Like all hand made in house LSLs, it just rings acoustically and with the vintage wind pickups and push/push splittable Humbucker, gives you every Strat tone and more. LSL wind all their pickups in-house and they’re awesome. My last Strat was a Custom Shop Fender with Abby pickups and the LSL feels so much more alive and organic. A brilliant, brilliant instrument. Handmade in Santa Clarita California. If you don’t know, LSL are a small company used by session players and artists  the world over. They make everything in house and nail that vintage Tele/Strat mojo. Comes complete with hang tags and G&G hard case. Mint condition (As “mint” as a relic can be). Frets like new.

Specs are:

Body: Alder (Thin nitro Seafoam Green Relic)

Neck: Hand carved medium C, roasted maple (slightly figured,satin finish)

Fretboard: Dark rosewood, clay dots, 9.5 radius.

Frets: 6105

All plastics and hardware aged

Weight: 7.8lbs

Please note, the Seafoam Green is a bugger to photo and always looks more blue in photos.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-J8t3Jaow-gwocDq5CFi-

Now £1695! 

I am open to shipping if collection isn’t an option but, it would have to be “man & a van” which are the only service with actual insurance and it doesn’t end up bashed around and chucked on a pile in a warehouse somewhere. It’s not the cheapest (£50-£100 normally depending on distance) but worth it. Gimmie a shout and we can work something out. If you’re not too far I can always drop it off or meet you half way if that works better.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8825
    tFB Trader
    Price?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • J.PJ.P Frets: 44
    Doh! Sorry!….£1800. I’ll amend
    Friday bump
    Price reduced
  • You might wanna look at this:
    https://youtu.be/9bSj0vqhBMQ

I wanted this particular guitar so bad when it was still available at Peach, but took action too late. If UK was still part of EU I would force you to ship it to me….but now import duty fees and VAT just makes it too expensive. 

You UK people! Get this guitar!

pnorman said:
    You might wanna look at this:
    https://youtu.be/9bSj0vqhBMQ

I wanted this particular guitar so bad when it was still available at Peach, but took action too late. If UK was still part of EU I would force you to ship it to me….but now import duty fees and VAT just makes it too expensive. 

You UK people! Get this guitar!

Hey thanks for the link bud. I didn’t put it up as there’s a few mistakes in the text. It’s not a “One” model as it doesn’t have a matte finish and also the body is alder not swamp ash. John sounds good on it though! 
    edited October 2021
    Price reduced! Whole lotta sexy going cheap!
    No longer available, sold elsewhere.