SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : Fender USA Highway One Strat 2003 - almost mint !! £690

What's Hot
rmilesyrmilesy Frets: 11
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
Very lovely Fender Highway One Strat from the original 'small headstock' series, dated 2003.

The previous owner had bought this from new and had kept it tucked away in a Gig Bag and barely used it.
Has a couple of minor marks and a small indentation on the rear of the top horn that I've tried to capture in the Photos but given that these are designed to be played and the acrylic finish will relic easily, this is as clean and unmarked an example of one of these you will find, still has the sticker on the backplate !

I bought this with the intention of it replacing my aging Strat Plus as my main Gigging Guitar ... then along came a beautiful VG Strat which suits my Gigging needs better, so this one has to go to fund it....

Not much else to say, apart from it's a beautiful playing and sounding Strat and would be perfect as either a Case queen or a Gigging Guitar. (sadly, I can't afford the luxury of keeping it as a case queen!).
Has had a basic Setup with 10's but would benefit from a proper Pro Setup to your own taste.

Based just outside of Bath BA2, but I'm travelling around for a few Gigs soon, so may be able to sort out a drop-off along the way ..
(Blackpool 15th Oct)

I have a proper Fender Guitar Box ready to ship it in ... cost would be £25 to UK Mainland 

Not looking for Trades thanks, I'm pretty sorted for kit !

Also have a set of brand-new Fender Locking Tuners (cost £60) that I'll include for £40, but still have the original ones as well ...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments