SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold!Fender Custom Shop 59 Stratocaster - Heavy Relic, 63 neck, HW Pickups, Faded Daphne Blue (2019)

AlexOAlexO Frets: 1117
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
The gas merry go round continues or more like Clown School!.

Recently bought after I sold my Stern Gretsch on here... I have a thing with Strats where I keep buying them but they never look right on me...I'm not playing as much guitar ATM due the baby and I'm spending quite a lot of money on tattoos at the moment so would be nice to have some extra cash for that.

Obviously I'll buy the first guitar I see and it will be up for sale on here a few weeks later!

It's pretty much mint anyone who's had enough CS relics can tell the new feeling ones from the well played ones despite all the wear.

I paid £2450 and it would be nice to have that back. The lovely chap I bought it from had it advertised at £2850 (It's still on FB Marketplace). If you like a good haggle we can pretend it's £2850 and work our way down to £2450 if that's your thing

Anyway. It's a great guitar, super resonant HW Pickups and has the nice bonus of the 63 neck profile (It's a chunky c) on a maple board.
I've uploaded the Shop traveller so that should tell you all the geeky bits.

Includes all the nice case candy that you get with a Fender CS.

Would prefer collection from SK4 or can post at your expense and risk.

Any questions please ask.

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    <3 Beauty!
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Guitar looks great too
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9950
    63 is my favourite cs neck shape.