SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mike Hill Pedal Board and Case (Spares/Repair) / Gator Pedalboard Bag

BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4911
edited January 2022 in FX £
Sold, Visual Sound - Truetone VS-XO dual overdrive, boxed with all the candy, essentially mint condition and sounds great. Unfortunately I have some other great OD pedals so this one has to go, I'm always in two minds as it's such a great, flexible pedal that I find it hard to let go!

Right side is a TS9 based pedal with a clean blend, clipping options, bass boost/cut, does lots of different types of drive/boost. The left side is kind of an ODR1 with additional bass dial, which again sounds fuller than the right, almost Klon like in a way. You can also reverse the routing and turn off the buffer. So many options! Looking for £100 PPG posted.

Gator Pedalboard - Controller Bag

Specs in the G4M link, but its perfectly sized for a Line 6 Pod XT Live, in great condition aside from the logo rubbing off a bit that's all. Never left the house.

https://www.gear4music.com/Keyboards-and-Pianos/Gator-GK-2110-Micro-Controller-Gig-Bag/26P7?origin=product-ads&gclid=Cj0KCQiA-qGNBhD3ARIsAO_o7ynAWDW_DtMCr6hGmBgJeGu11uWC7ZS7epuFSz2SPwKyOsGSUbSCF7EaAnXPEALw_wcB

£12 delivered

SOLD
RAT 2 - pedal with mods by UK Pedal Mods - So basically this is a stock RAT 2 that has had the following modifications as per this web page:
Standard 9V power jack
Ruetz Mod on a pt
3 different clipping options: Which is stock silicon diodes, LED clipping and a germanium diode/silicon diode combo
Very slight circuit mod to open the sound and a new cool blue LED.

http://web.archive.org/web/20170405101932/http://www.pedalmods.com:80/mods/proco-rat-and-rat-2.html

By all accounts it's very similar to the Robert Keeley RAT mods. Great sounding pedal, but unfortunately it's now surplus to requirements having bought a 1312 Distortion. There is no box, it's in used condition with marks and chips all over the casing, but it's fully functional and has the battery cover. Serial number and pot dating puts this as a 1993 made pedal, it also means it came with the LM308 from the factory as standard, JHS says that makes no difference and I'm inclined to agree but its there anyway!

Looking for £105PPG delivered.

As an edit to another post, this is now available for collection if anyone wants it, £10 only!

The actual board and flightcase are perfectly serviceable, in fact a lick of paint and the board would be good as new really. 

I'm in Leicestershire if that helps folk decide on whether to make the journey.

More gallery pics here:

https://imgur.com/a/CQxxCQd

This a pedal board setup that I picked up recently cheap off ebay. It's a Mike Hill services build, and the chap I bought this from had this made around 2000-2001. Unfortunately, when he was no longer able to ship it around, he stored it in his cellar and it's been there for around 10 years, as a result it's suffered from damp egress and is looking a little worse for wear. He sold it honestly enough, and I was happy to take a chance and see what horrors might lay in wait!

I've attached some pictures of the board and the inside of the power/signal chain box, I can see the input marked 7 appears to be the original input perhaps, theres also an fx loop insert and finally what I believe is a buffered loop perhaps, marked 8. Theres also an unconnected and cut midi cable which I believe was for the sellers amp channel switching. All of the PCB's show signs of corrosion on the back.

With the power transformers I can see a 12v, 9v and 18v I think, along with filtered outputs perhaps, however the PCB's again are corroded as are the transformers. I've not powered it up as I think it may go bang.

Sold as seen, if someone fancies a resto project, or even just a massive flightcase!

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4911
    edited November 2021
    Bump

SOLD Fredric Effects Golden Eagle 

Handmade Klon clone, sounds great and very comparable to a KTR, not much in it at all. It's in great condition, pen serial number is slightly worn away, unfortunately I don't have the box but will send it well packaged. £65 PPG delivered.

SOLD
    Thorpy FX Fat General V1 - Excellent Condition - boxed with candy, few marks to the left side but nothing major (because it's a General!!), sounds immense, selling only as I bought a V2 for space purposes, in fairness theres not much difference! £150 PPG Delivered

SOLD
    BMF Effects Marc F'n Ford, I've literally just bought this to see if it would work better on my pedal board than the GB Boost I have, turns out it doesn't really!

It's a great pedal, sounds amazing and is in excellent condition, boxed and instructions etc. has some velcro underneath but that will come off cleanly if needed. This is currently out of stock everywhere too, so if you've been looking for one this is pretty much immaculate. Looking for £165PPG delivered, no offers on this at the mo. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump - Fat General V1 added

Bump

Bump

Bump

edited October 2021
    Bump - price drop

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump, price drop on the Fat General

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump - open to offers

Bump

edited November 2021
    Bump - RAT2 and Marc F'n Ford added

Bump