Old man gets wood

As much as I have been well served when in the UK by Timberline and others for occasional projects since moving to Spain I have to say it's like moving to wood heaven with MadInter and Maderas Barber within a few hours drive. 

With Covid last year there was no open day at Madinter but I have bought some nice stuff online from time to time from them and the same with Maderas Barber. Getting the email about their open day I  felt it was worth the drive to Madrid to see what gives. 

Now we have Brexit it is probably a lot harder to just pop over or get shipped but the deals on offer were very good and I ended up walking away with more wood than projects plus some acoustics sets as I want to really crack a couple of decent acoustics everything so far has had a very amateur badge attached to it, for me its a big learning curve from a Tele or Strat. I picked up that piece of Honduras or wherever it comes from these days as it's super light one piece for 50 euro as I have probably said kid in a candy store. 

Madinter laid on a great day-free bar, free food, good covers band, and a decent raffle to win some sets of Brazilian Rosewood. 

Not sure you could ask more from your local wood supplier 

Ebony Boards 5 for 20

0reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom