SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS- PRS 2 Channel Custom 50 combo , USA Handwired.

What's Hot
AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1279
edited August 2014 in Amps £
For sale is my gorgeous and much loved PRS 2 channel custom 1x12 combo.

2 channels - clean and overdrive. 
Beautiful reverb 
Foot switch including boost for each channel (which can be dialled in on the back of the amp)
 Push/pull depth and mid boost 
Lightweight 28kg
Fixed bias and easy tube change. Currently has 6L6's 

This is an amazing amp with possibly the best clean channel I have ever heard. Smooth, shimmering and deep sounding with the most luscious reverb. Cranked, it gets in to a very mild, warm Fender style overdrive. The second channel can do anything from blues to heavy rock (think Alter Bridge type sounds) and sounds very sweet on lead tones. Selling because I'm just about to move in to my house and I have 2 amps, this and a 20th anniversary Shiva. I've had the Shiva a bit longer, it takes up less space and was always the amp of my dreams so even though there really is nothing in it sound wise or build quality, the PRS has to go. Condition is excellent other than a small 5p sized dent on the flame maple (lol) front panel. Well looked after. 

Looking for £1000 collected from Hemel Hempstead . Pics to come, I'm staying at the in laws while the house completes so it may take me a day or two. Cheers!
1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1279
    For some reason on my iPad I can't put spaces! Excellent. Enjoy the wall of text.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5228
    edited August 2014
    Adamski said: For some reason on my iPad I can't put spaces! Excellent. Enjoy the wall of text.

You can if you press the
    <> top right before typing!
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2716
    I thought 28lbs sounded too good to be true so I tried to verify it.  According to this review:

it weights 59 lbs.  So either you've got the weight wrong or they have?  Or am I missing something?
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
  • I'd guess it may be 28 kg... which is about 60 lbs
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    edited August 2014
    Possibly the head version weight?

Would love to see some pics, have been looking at the SE range of amps but would prefer a USA handwired!

28kg is right! My bad!

Still, it's not heavy by some combo standards!
    edited August 2014
    SimpleSimon;320210" said:
    Possibly the head version weight?

Would love to see some pics, have been looking at the SE range of amps but would prefer a USA handwired!
    Yep, I'll get pics up tomorrow for sure.

The SE amps are great but there really is no comparison.
  • dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    edited August 2014
    Its a great amp, I can vouch for that. Almost tmpted to buy it back.....almost ! (If I had the space)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • matt1973matt1973 Frets: 387
    edited August 2014
    I was interested in this last time around. Is it cash only or are you entertaining trades?
    I probably would entertain trades, guitars or heads mainly. Ideally I'd want a little cash back too so a slightly cheaper guitar/head would probably be of more interest than a straight trade but try me!
  • matt1973matt1973 Frets: 387
    Pmd :)
  • My blade + cash
  • You have PM