SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

***WITHDRAWN*** Fender American Special Precision bass with D-tuner and ultralites. 7 3/4 lb

fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 23964
edited October 2021 in Basses £

***WITHDRAWN***

It's too nice. I can't do it.

Selling my lovely 2012 Fender American Special Precision bass.

NOT SHOWN in the photo are the Hipshot Ultralite tuners and ultralite D-tuner that were a significant upgrade. USA ones, not licenced ones. That's about £140 worth of bits.

If I can find the original tuners (if!) they will be included. But the balance is much better with the Hipshots.

It weighs about 7 3/4 pounds (was 8lb with the original tuners).

It's in good condition and all works as it should. A few minor marks as expected for a bass that's nearly 10 years old. It currently has a fairly new set of D'addario Prosteels on it. I liked to change between them and TI Flats depending on what tone I was looking for.

The neck is a little thinner back to front than a US Standard / Pro and it's very easy to play. Standard nut width for a modern precision. It has the "Grease Bucket" tone control. I have no real idea why that is different from a regular one but it works!

It comes with a generic soft bag.

Looking for £725 ono collected from Northants.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments