SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Partscaster Strat with high quality parts £300 - Sold eBay

carloscarlos Frets: 3595
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
£350 £325 £300 or Trades
Proper two piece Alder body, cellulose lacquer, American pick guard, covers and knobs. Pots are standard full size disc with treble bleed capacitor. Wiring is cloth. Pick ups from Q pickups in Croatia, they are slightly hotter Alnico V and sound amazing. Unfortunately, they are not shipping to the UK any longer. You can search for reviews which are uniformly very good. Big headstock neck from a Squier with vintage thickness (22mm to 24mm), 9.5" radius and fitted with a bone nut, Gotoh locking tuners, and what look like medium jumbo frets. Six screw bridge and neck plate are both from Fender Japan. Currently set to dive only but I have the extra springs for hardtailing it. No noticeable dings or fretwear.

Very loud acoustically, but it's a light guitar, probably due to the alder body. The volume pot is scratchy so could do with a spray and the jack a little tightening.
Summary of parts:
Body ~£150
Neck ~£100
Bridge ~£60
Locking Tuners ~£65
Q Pickups set ~£120
Pickguard, knobs, jack, wiring, neck plate is on me.
£495+ in parts, so grab yourself a bargain.
Have box and plenty of packing materials so can ship, but I'd rather you arrange the courier yourself. I work from home most days so can wait around for collection. If you want to come around, I'm in EN8.

Trades and p/ex: feel free to offer.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments