What’s wrong with my bass amp?

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10647
edited October 2021 in Bass
Well, my daughter’s. 

This seems to be a question that sots slap bang in the middle of @ICBM’s venn diagram of interests. 
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14324
    Never realised that ICBM could solve gear problems without even having them described.  ;)

Is there supposed to be audio or video content in your opening post?
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10647
    Hahaha! Yes. Forgot to post the youtube :)

https://youtu.be/xhO6hR8qxi4
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    I mean, the answer’s going to be dry joint on the mains switch, right?
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7734
    edited October 2021
    Just like God, ICBM could tell you'd sort it out by yourself, so didnt see the need to talk back.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14324
    He's away, undergoing reassignment surgery, soon to return in the new guise of Claire Voyante. =)
    Be seeing you.
    Hehe. And you’ll all be relieved to know my Soundcraft-trained soldering skills came into their own and it’s now repaired :)