Bogner Ecstasy XTC 3534

What's Hot
FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 3345
edited October 12 in Amps £
Bogner Ecstasy 3534

As new and virtually untouched. With box, foot switch and manual 

Currently a 12-16 week wait on these at the moment and the price has also now increased to over £2100

£1850

https://imgur.com/a/9ciHJhq
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

  • NerineNerine Frets: 1269
    Where are you located?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • spirit7spirit7 Frets: 254
    Phenomenal - my favourite small amp and much more aggressive than the bigger XTCs.  I've got to ask: having got rid of this and a load of nice Marshalls, what are you keeping?!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nerine said:
    Where are you located?
    Gloucester 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • spirit7 said:
    Phenomenal - my favourite small amp and much more aggressive than the bigger XTCs.  I've got to ask: having got rid of this and a load of nice Marshalls, what are you keeping?!
    Hey buddy 

    Its outstanding isn’t it and I agree it offers much more than the bigger XTC models which I’ve also owned 

    I’ve only sold a tonne of gear as I have back surgery to pay for so haven’t worked since early July otherwise I would have kept the lot

    I still have my favourite Cornford MK50, Modded Friedman Runt 50, PRS Archon 100, Modded Marshall JVM410H 


    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EvoEvo Frets: 174
    How's the boost on these things?

    Does it give enough "more" on each channel for a decent level boost or is it more of a tonal shift?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Evo said:
    How's the boost on these things?

    Does it give enough "more" on each channel for a decent level boost or is it more of a tonal shift?
    It adds more gain/saturation not level 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EvoEvo Frets: 174
    Gotcha, so effectively adds a 1.5, 2.5, and 3.5 to the channels rather than a level boost for solos?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Evo said:
    Gotcha, so effectively adds a 1.5, 2.5, and 3.5 to the channels rather than a level boost for solos?
    Yes that’s it :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Weekend bump for a monster amp 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
Sign In or Register to comment.