SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Fender American Vintage '57 Strat Body, Flame Maple Neck, SS Jumbo frets, SD APS1/SSL5 SOLD

What's Hot
Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 269
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
This guitar was put together by my guitar tech Jim @ Planet Guitar in Orpington. 

The body is from the American Vintage range and is all natural wear. I bought it from someone who had used it as their no1 for 15 years!

The neck has a slim/medium C shape with jumbo stainless steel frets, perfectly levelled and dressed by Jim.

9.5" radius

Gotoh SG381 tuners

Perfect neck pocket fit

Seymour Duncan APS1 neck and middle, SSL5 in the bridge.

Brand new CTS pots

Fender USA Highway One Bridge which has the slightly narrower string spacing to make sure the strings don't slip off the edge of the fretboard.

Setup in D standard w/11-52

£799 now £699

Collection much preferred from East Farleigh in Kent or I can possibly deliver/meet somewhere within reason. I do have a dual gig bag I could post this in but I would rather not and it would have to be at the buyers risk.

http://imgur.com/a/ot3MkaE
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chris78chris78 Frets: 9950
    Quick point of order. It can’t be a 56 av if it’s 15 years old.
    I’m assuming it’s a 57 avri?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 269
    @chris78 ;
    Just checked and you're absolutely right - it's a 57 avri. Apologies for the mistake, I'll edit the post now. Thanks!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Can possibly part this out if needed, but of course I'd love to sell it as a complete guitar as it has had an expensive setup and the neck fits the body like a glove.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9950
    Sharky77 said:
    @chris78 ;
    Just checked and you're absolutely right - it's a 57 avri. Apologies for the mistake, I'll edit the post now. Thanks!
    Cool. Hope I’ve not derailed the thread but hopefully it’ll help you if accurate. GLWTS
    edited October 2021
    Thanks @chris78 not derailed at all, appreciate the correction 
    Price drop 
    Bump