SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS PRS S2 McCarty 594 with BKP Crawlers and BKP Pots Elephant Grey - 15 pics added - Final Bump

What's Hot
LKV_JazzmasterLKV_Jazzmaster Frets: 163
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
Not one I thought Id be putting up anytime soon in all honesty...

But my band needs a bassist so I've picked up the mantle... In doing so I got carried away at Andertons and purchased a StringRay 5 BFR which wasn't really the cheap bass id promised my wife I was going to buy...

So as Im down to 2 electrics at the moment and only need one (and I won't part with my Gibson Flying V) up to the block she comes. 

McCarty S2 594... the biggest drawback with these is arguably the electrics, however this one has had a set of BKP Crawler pickups installed with some BKP tone and volume pots (no coil splits).

Im looking for around £1400, includes the gig bag, and I have some packaging so you can arrange your own courier if you would like. 

I'd consider part trades up to around half the value of what Im looking for (No floyds please) 

I'll get some better pics in natural light tomorrow but this should give you an idea...
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 130
    Very nice!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Final bump and a price drop before I let the auction run on evilbay. 

Would take £1200
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 144
    God do I want this guitar. If I could sell my cab I could raise the difference to make a purchase. Such a nice PRS 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • James1981 said:
    God do I want this guitar. If I could sell my cab I could raise the difference to make a purchase. Such a nice PRS 
    It is an absolute beast, especially with the bareknuckles, if it wasn't for the need to recoup bass funds it wouldn't be going anywhere 
  • Final push incase any Fretboarders would like it.

Have found the hang tags hidden away in one of the pouches as well, so those will be included.

The marks on the top of the headstock come from my cat (Gibson) deciding to see what a PRS tastes like. 

I've had quite a few offers of trade but unfortunately I need at least £700 cash, would be really interested in a Boxer Strat in Sherwood Metallic if anyone has one!