Amp for pedals 20w

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72247
    mfin said:

I have found that problem, hence why it was on my radar you see to not want to fall foul of it.
    I do understand what you mean :).

But wondering whether the power of the amp could make it potentially unsuitable is not the right question to be asking.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mfinmfin Frets: 41
    ICBM said:
    mfin said:

I have found that problem, hence why it was on my radar you see to not want to fall foul of it.
    I do understand what you mean :).

But wondering whether the power of the amp could make it potentially unsuitable is not the right question to be asking.
    Don't worry, I understand what I'm after, and there have been some suggestions I can check out.
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3053
    I use an Origin 20 head, works for me
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1098
    I’ve fallen back into the big amp turned down camp, mine doesn’t even have a master volume, pedal for drive, compressor for clean to level it out a bit so a heavy handed strum doesn’t wake the baby
  • Princeton 65
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
  • daviesjdaviesj Frets: 26
    I am selling a suhr corso if that’s of interest. It’s 5 watts with built in attenuator. Takes pedals great.