SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 5 berth touring caravan.

HaychHaych Frets: 5628
Throwing this out there to see if there's any interest - I honestly don't really want to sell but realistically, as a family, we're probably not going to use it again since the kids have outgrown it and probably outgrown holidays with their parents!

It's a German made Knaus Sudwind TKM 500.  Being German made the build quality is vastly superior to most British made caravans of the same era.

To write a full description would take me ages but suffice to say it's in excellent condition and comes with absolutely everything you'd need to take it away on holiday, apart from your own clothes, food and bedding.

To give it a brief overview, it's five berth van with fixed twin bunks at the rear and a fixed double bed up front and a kitchen/dining area in the middle.  Three way fridge with small ice box, three ring hob, plenty of storage, a wash basin lives in the front bedroom through which the toilet/shower is accessible.

Very light for a van of its size and features, 1100KG unladen and 1300KG maximum technically permissible laden mass.

It's Cris registered in my name with two sets of keys and lots of paperwork and instructions for all the appliances.

Included is a Kampa Rally Pro 390 Air Awning with a separate Air Annexe which is only a few seasons old and cost me well over a grand on its own.  I also had a brand new remote control motor mover fitted a couple of years ago, so getting it into tight spots is no issue at all.

The only photos I have are holiday snaps from the last couple of years but it should give you an idea of what the van is like.

Asking £4500 to tFB members, I'd probably ask a bit more elsewhere.

Needless to say this pulls at the old heartstrings more than just a bit as there are many fond memories associated.

I've just put it under cover for the winter (cover is included, too) so viewing the exterior might be a bit awkward (although not impossible) but access to the inside is still easy.

If you want the car as well then that might be possible (at extra cost, obvs), not that I really want to sell that either but, without the caravan I won't really need it :/

Other paraphernalia shown in the pictures not directly connected with the van may not necessarily be included but can probably be negotiated, including the wife.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom