SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Seagull S12+Cedar. £180 and Guild AO-5ce £325

SonoftheWearSonoftheWear Frets: 8
edited October 2021 in Acoustics £

I bought this to have a go at 12-string:  I used it for a while but it ‘scratched the itch’ and now spends all of its time under the bed.  It is NOT in pristine condition – lots of little scrapes and knocks (and some small chips out of the fretboard top edge between frets 5 and 7) - which I have tried to capture in the photos. 

Underneath all of the imperfections it is a nice guitar: it has a solid cedar top and cherry back and sides, frets are fine and it plays well – and would be perfect for someone who wants to dip their toe in to 12-string playing without spending a lot of money (which is why I bought it).

There is no case with it - and if anyone wants more photos I am happy to oblige.

£180.  I am based in Sunderland.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Photos

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Guild AO-5 ce  £325

Smart electro-acoustic in excellent condition (with Fishman Presys+ 3-band EQ and tuner).  Solid Sitka top with rosewood curved back and sides, mahogany neck  and 1.75” nut.    25.5” scale, rosewood fretboard and bridge.  No dinks or donks at all and the frets are in good condition – this hasn’t been heavily used.  Comes with a really good semi-hard case – Guild call it a ‘Deluxe Polyfoam Gig Bag’.

Selling it because I have too many guitars (!) and so it doesn’t get played too often – it’s a lovely thing but lives under the bed with my Seagull 12-string which is also up for sale. Happy to provide more photos if required.

£325.  I am based in Sunderland.