Anyone interested in old (genuinely) pine for builds?

What's Hot
I have the top part of a very old welshdresser that has sat in my (dry) garage for 15 years. Early 20th century at a guess. I'm going to have to dump it in the skip shortly. However, there may be enough for necks or 2 part bodies.
The useful bits are:
Sides are 48" long but curved. Min width is 6" so you could get 2 48*6 planks. Several shelves, 1" thick. Didn't measure but could - about 6" deep and maybe 60" wide. I'll attach a pic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Looks lovely as it is! I do appreciate a good Welsh dresser...

Sorry, I know that doesn't help. Pine is a good wood for bodies though - my strat body is super lightweight and sounds fantastic, doesn't sustain for days (owing to it being so light I think) but genuinely great to play. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Feel free to take it away!
  • Surely you can sell this for a nominal fee on marketplace or gumtree. This sort of furniture used to sell for a couple of hundred quid! Shame to dump good old wood..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6053
    Onion dried pine. Boutique selling point ahoy!
  • Surely you can sell this for a nominal fee on marketplace or gumtree. This sort of furniture used to sell for a couple of hundred quid! Shame to dump good old wood..
    Or just dismantel it and use it for projects around the house. Price of wood is extortionate these days and this is much superior to what you can get down your local wood yard ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom