SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS Silver Sky in Dodgem Blue 2020

Dan82DareDan82Dare Frets: 48
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
Selling my PRS Silver Sky in the stunning Dodgem Blue. Guitar was purchased in April 2021 so it’s in excellent condition. I thought this would be a keeper for sure as I’m a huge Mayer fan but I’m just not getting on with it or playing it as much as I would like sadly. Comes in its original sturdy gig bag with all paperwork and trem arm etc

Looking for £1800 fixed price with pickup from the Liverpool L14 area or I can drive a reasonable distance to seal the deal.

Would consider a trade of something of similar value from Gibson or Fender if in original and excellent condition.

Here are some pics:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/qJ78JRp94ngjzxRW7
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Amazing colour. Which part are you not gelling with? The neck radius?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dan82DareDan82Dare Frets: 48
    edited October 2021
    Amazing colour. Which part are you not gelling with? The neck radius?
    Hey! Just the neck in general is just not sitting right with me, I think it’s the width? I’ve always wanted a JM signature when he was with Fender and now that I’ve got the PRS version I’m not blown away sadly! Don’t get me wrong there’s things I do really like about it such as the pickups and how each position is very usable. I got to play a custom shop Fender last week for the first time whilst trying out an amp and that blew me away which kind of sealed the deal for the PRS. Maybe it’s a PRS thing? I’m also currently selling my DGT as well lol
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom