SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Heritage H-150. Anybody looking to shift one?

What's Hot
I've got a real itch that needs scratching for one of these. 
Anyone out therr looking to move one on? If so I may be interested.  :)
(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• yuri_1973yuri_1973 Frets: 101
    i know of a shop here in Madrid near my house that has one, brand new afaik, on display at least 4-5 years ... noone has bought it. it's gold finish. If you're interested, gimme a shout (take into account the post brexit customs fees implications in case to you'd have it shipped).
    cheers!
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6343
    Thanks for letting me know @yuri_1973, I'll pass on that one as I'm looking for a natural finish. I've never liked gold tops either..heresy I know  :)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • yuri_1973yuri_1973 Frets: 101
    you are welcome.. cheers!
  • ParkerParker Frets: 961
    I had one in amber about 15 years ago. Lovely guitar. Couldn’t get with the headstock shape. Hope you find what you’re after.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I wanted an H150 for years without any success, recently got my hands on a H137 courtesy of @bencowling81 , it twangs like a Tele and sings like a Lester, probably my favourite guitar of all time, it might be worth widening your search to scratch the itch.
      Good luck in your quest, Mike.