SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Earthquaker Devices, GFI System, MAE, Behringer

What's Hot
solarsolar Frets: 174
edited March 18 in FX £
All prices assume PayPal Friends & Family and include Special Delivery 1pm postage to the UK (unless otherwise noted). I'm near Brighton so local collection is available. Mostly after cash but interesting trades always considered.

Descriptions first, pictures below. Any questions, just ask.

Earthquaker Devices Ghost Echo v3 a very nice slapback-ish spring-ish echo that goes from short and sharp to long and eerie. Tiny bit of decal missing on the "Earthquaker Devices" text on the front. £125

GFI System Cabzeus Mono very nicely designed, tiny cab emulator and DI box with 12 cabs and many variations to choose from. Headphone jack for silent home practice, balanced XLR out for recording and live use. £125

Mask Audio Electronics Part Garden a Fuzz face-style and Percolator-style circuit cascaded into each other. Amazing sounding thing. Serial number 22. Boxed, no velcro. £125

Behringer HM300 a plastic copy of the legendary Boss HM2. Mostly attractive because of the ridiculous pink colour and awesome dude on the box (it does sound great too though). £15 (NOTE: WILL BE POSTED 2ND CLASS)

---

SOLD THINGS

Death By Audio Soundwave Breakdown this is a bit of DBA history: serial number 17, made in 2004. Very well used and bashed. This is the most broken sounding fuzz I've ever owned, it's completely bananas, will chew up and destroy your guitar signal. Doesn't sound much like the newer bigger box version. I've had an electronics engineer look at it and checked it against a schematic and also built a clone of the circuit which sounded exactly the same, so it's definitely supposed to sound like this and isn't actually broken! Very inspiring. No box. £100 SOLD

Land Devices Domino Ringer-style octave up. Rare as hen's teeth. Boxed. £95 SOLD

Mattoverse Air Trash bonkers nasty gnarly trashy fuzz. Boxed. £120 £110 £100 SOLD

Ray Gun Meatropolis meaty thick fuzzy distortion. No box, well used. £45 £40 £35 £30 now £10! UPDATE: IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THIS IS A BIT FAULTY - MOSTLY FINE BUT IT SOMETIMES CUTS IN AND OUT. YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR £10 POSTED SOLD

Fjord Fuzz Odin - Loosely based on a Foxx Tone Machine, with switchable octave up. Details here. A couple of marks on the faceplate - this is expected on these (the copper deliberately "tarnishes" over time - in fact this one arrived from Andertons in exactly this condition). £105 SOLD

Reuss Muzz Box had this for sale before, withdrew it because I liked it too much, but forcing myself to slim down the collection. An exact replica of Warren Ellis' DIY Octavia. Boxed. £90 £85 £80 SOLD

Mountainking Megalith. "Create an unstoppable wall of fuzz and vibratory energy capable of conquering all in its pathway. Its versatile filter circuitry allows for a wide range of tones and textures.". Boxed. £150 TRADED

Land Devices HP-2 - Harmonic Percolator-style fuzz/distortion, with incredible range and depth between the three simple controls. This is the slightly older darker green finish which looks much better to my eyes than the current lighter version - more military/Land Rover green. Boxed. £225

ZVEX Octane 3 - the Black Keys Thickfreakness fuzz. Thick fuzz with a unique upper-octave that almost sounds a bit ring-mod like depending on settings. No box, couple of small paint chips on the front (pictured). £225 £200

Boss VB-2W. Waza reissue of the classic. Boxed, no velcro. £120

Death By Audio Space Bender. Sci-fi envelope or LFO controlled chorus. Calling it a "chorus" doesn't really do it justice. Watch some YouTube demos! Boxed, velcro on the bottom. £160

Mooer Blues Crab a shockingly accurate copy of the Marshall BB1 Blues Breaker (I used to own a 90s original, I A/Bed them an they were identical, so I sold the Marshall). £20 (NOTE: WILL BE POSTED 2ND CLASS)

Fairfield Circuity "Always On" Barbershop Modele B a miniscule tone sweetener with no off switch. I used this as the "amp" to run into the above Cabzeus. £125

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments