SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Chase Bliss Midi Box or equivalent

ricky50ricky50 Frets: 159
Anyone got one to move on?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• This was me three days ago. There’s one on eBay for a not particularly competitive price. In the end I just bought a new one. 
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2354
    GuitarGuitar Edinburgh have a used Empress Effects Midibox in stock for £59.00, according to an e-mail I received from them this morning, not being advertised on their website though.

• StefB said:
    GuitarGuitar Edinburgh have a used Empress Effects Midibox in stock for £59.00, according to an e-mail I received from them this morning, not being advertised on their website though.

Or andertons sell the chase bliss one new for £59
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2354
    StefB said:

Ah, right, I don't know what the going rate is, just thought I'd shout up while it was fresh in my memory.
  • ricky50ricky50 Frets: 159
    StefB said:
    StefB said:

Ah, right, I don't know what the going rate is, just thought I'd shout up while it was fresh in my memory.
    Thanks for the heads up guys.I actually bought the one on eBay that I think you were looking at Gav and the seller contacted me this morning to say that he'd accidentally sent it to someone else along with another pedal he sold the other day so he cancelled the transaction.  Anyway after I posted here this morning he contacted me again to say it was on the way back.  So I may be sorted!