SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Kurt Cobain sig. Fender Mustang

What's Hot
blackbeltsgeordblackbeltsgeord Frets: 11
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
Fender Mustang - Kurt Cobain signature model
Sonic blue with red scratch plate - £1400 + del

I believe it is the 2012 reissue, now discontinued. Immaculate condition, usual slight marking on scratch plate from playing.

Collection or delivery (we’ll figure something out)

Photos to be added later 

“Inspired by Kurt Cobain's arsenal of modded guitars, the new Fender Kurt Cobain Mustang electric guitar takes you back there, with highly distinctive features including an angled single-coil Mustang neck pickup and ferocious Seymour Duncan JB humbucking bridge pickup mounted directly to the body, dual on-off/phase in-out switches for each pickup, a polyester-finished alder body and an Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece.”
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• That was quick !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • danodano Frets: 1632
    That'll teach me to have  lie in on a Saturday morning  ;)
  • That was crazy cheap, they are going for a lot more than that. 
  • They can go for crazy prices but I’m not a fan of stiffing other musicians. I got back what I paid for it and certainly went faster than I thought! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • They can go for crazy prices but I’m not a fan of stiffing other musicians. I got back what I paid for it and certainly went faster than I thought! 
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything sell faster on here. Fair play to you for keeping the price reasonable