SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

John5 Cabronita £350 SOLD Godin Session price drop £400 ono

stickersticker Frets: 887
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
Awesome looking and sounding Squier Cabronita . Gretsch Filtertrons means it can do Fat Tele , AC/DC ,Beatles and everything in between and really excels for Soul/Funk . 

Bought this off @Dominic about 4 years ago and apart from a Huddersfield jam it’s never left the house . 

I have used it mainly as a recording guitar as it is so versatile and fits well in to the mix . 
£350 including the Kinman Tweed case that suits it beautifully. 

SOLD - it’s going back to its original owner ! 

Godin Session , brilliant quality guitar , single coils are some kind of DiMarzios (no idea what but they’re not too lairy and suit the stock humbucker) 
comes with Godin Gig-bag £450 NOW £400 Ono 

Collection only on both of those  I don’t have the materials or time or indeed inclination to faff with couriers . 

I’m based in Sandy , Beds and travel daily to Hertfordshire and am happy to drive for a meet up half way somewhere within reason 

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments