SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Lexicon MPX G2 and R1 MIDI controller....

ElxElx Frets: 412
...I know it's a long shot but if you have these two and are willing to sell them, please let me know. 

Condition-wise ideally it should have been bought by a talentless rich guy who gave up playing soon after he bought it and left it under his bed and is willing to get rid of it now :)

Just joking, but you get the idea :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 8087
    I used to have both of those and really liked them - sold them about five years ago, I'm afraid.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • ElxElx Frets: 412
    I found them on the day I posted this! I made 450 km to get them, and they are in perfect unused condition...

I have been reading the manual for 2 days, it's very complicated, but what I've heard so far is sweet. It sounds very professional and it's very difficult not to get a good sound out of it. The R1 is a perfect match for it. All I have to do is upgrade the firmware to 1.1, and that might be difficult since it was discontinued quite a while ago...