SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tuscany Spider Dobro Style Resonator Acoustic/Electric Bass

Up for sale is my Tuscany Spider resonator bass. This has been well looked after so is in great condition. Fitted with Status Half Wound 45-105 strings which give a lovely warm, full tone through the lipstick pickup. Also sounds great unplugged, and sits nicely with an acoustic guitar when using a plectrum. I’ll also include some D’addario 45-105 round wounds which give a bit more volume acoustically. 

A great bass to leave in the leaving room to noodle on whilst watching tv. Also prefect for acoustic bands. It’s 30” scale and intonates great up the neck. 

Collection from Beccles, Suffolk. Or I have a box so shipping is also ok. £350
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KristoKristo Frets: 130
    Bump
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    edited December 2021
    Pure Les Claypool's Duo De Twang.

Sadly, I am as close to St. Georges Channel as you are to the North Sea. Collection in person and shipping by courier are equally inadvisable.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • KristoKristo Frets: 130
    Pure Les Claypool's Duo De Twang.

Sadly, I am as close to St. Georges Channel as you are to the North Sea. Collection in person and shipping by courier are equally inadvisable.
    Indeed. If only I could play it like he does.

Happy with collection or posting, as mentioned in the post.