Missing in action forum member

What's Hot
Hi,

Wondering if one of the mods can help, basically I bought a guitar from a longstanding member on here with a good reputation some months ago, paid close to £600 etc but it's never been sent and I can't seem to contact them.  The member in question hasn't been online since Sept I believe but I have no other contact details for them?  It may be a family issue so I don't want to apply pressure via the Classifieds with the usual pitchfork situation arising from others.

Happy to discuss via PM if a mod can help with contact details in any way...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15960
    Good luck Zen,you sound sound......I personally would not have waited months
    tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 7205
    I admire your patience and sense of respect just in case the member/seller was having some issues, but I doubt I would have waited for months.  A few weeks perhaps, but that's just my personal feeling about this.  I seem to recall seeing a classifieds entry for something that abruptly ended with a post from the seller along the lines of "it will have to wait, I am not back out of the hospital yet".  I would guess that it would be that kind of dilemma you had hoped to avoid by badgering the seller too soon.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • You have the patience of a Saint, much respect , I hope you get it sorted, 
  • Much as you are tactfully trying to avoid pitchforks, there are a good few folk who are in contact away from here, so someone may be able to shed light if it is ‘person a’ for instance.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    PM me details and I’ll see if I can help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I've got some more details now, thanks to those who PM'd me.  

• BodBod Frets: 1299
    I've got some more details now, thanks to those who PM'd me.  

Hope all works out ok, and good on you for not going all out and shaming.  Life gets in the way sometimes, and I hope your sympathy and patience is rewarded.
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15485
    Bod said:

Hope all works out ok, and good on you for not going all out and shaming.  Life gets in the way sometimes, and I hope your sympathy and patience is rewarded.
    and if it doesn't, I have a pitchfork for hire. Very reasonable rates and almost clean.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3654
    VimFuego said:
    Bod said:

and if it doesn't, I have a pitchfork for hire. Very reasonable rates and almost clean.
    What does it weigh?

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Musicwolf said:
    VimFuego said:
    Bod said:

What does it weigh?

Hay
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom