SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson Les Paul studio 2019 bound neck

James1981James1981 Frets: 152
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
Near immaculate Les Paul studio from 2019. It’s definitely a really stunning wine red finish although according to the Gibson website only tangerine and BBQ burst were offered that’s year. I think Andertons did a limited batch of these as a special? Anyhow the guitar is a fantastic deep red colour - not a satin finish- and the only ‘marks’ on the guitar are a very slight rub on the top edge where your forearm rests and a near imperceptible indent around 2cm from the top edge near the bridge - i tried and could not get it photographed. The guitar is in genuinely excellent condition I’m just being as honest as possible with the description.
Very rare bound neck like the standards, this was done for about 12-18 months and then back to the unbound neck for studio models. Has coil taps to both the 490r and 498t pickups which really do sound fantastic. Body is weight relieved but still has enough mass left to not feel ‘unusually’ light for an LP- it weighs 3.65kg (8lbs). Neck profile is slim taper so really great for nimble playing, super comfortable for chords and a bonus if you have small hands!! 
Supplied with original brown leather Gibson case, all case candy including assembly bench picture and leather strap. Include a set of schaller strap locks (mk2 that do not rattle!) and it needs them as the Gibson buckle points are a bit small. 
All in a great Les Paul, and definitely a prime version of the studio - much nicer than my 2018 HP version was at 2.5 times the price! 
Selling as I have purchased a PRS CE24 which cover a lot of similar ground.
Would prefer a face to face sale over postage but have a suitable box for postage. You are more welcome to try it out. Any questions please ask. Only trades would be certain amps/cabs not really after any guitars except a PRS Chris Robertson.
Asking £800 on the forum - priced higher in other locations. May be able to offer delivery/meet up. 
Sold 30/11 at 14:00

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
    I had the same problem with imgur. Delete the app and reinstall. Worked for me. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Dan_1 you are a gent and scholar thank you! It worked. 
  • Bump with price drop and trades added
  • Price reduced and postage included. A nice 2x12 in trade would be superb as I now really need one..
  • Open to trades for 2x12 - may consider a nice solar guitar or similar with fixed bridge. I have enough fun dealing with the FR I have my Ibanez already! 
  • Open to close offers - I’d really like to purchase the PRS silver sky listed by @CFH ….
  • Top - now purchased a lovely PRS silver sky from @CFH (super nice guy!) so this needs a new home. 
  • BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 1117
    I have one of these in tangerine burst and can attest to the fact that they are great guitars. GLWTS.
  • Revised trades added