SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Tom Anderson Hollow T Contoured

What's Hot
Andy_StringsAndy_Strings Frets: 210
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
SOLD

2004 and in pretty near immaculate condition.

I got this recently from a friend on the understanding that if I couldn’t get on with the neck, I would offer it back up for sale. I know I prefer a fatter neck now (this is more or less standard fender) but it was too nice to miss without at least trying it for a while. 

Stunning quilted Maple top on a hollow mahogany body. Hard rock maple neck with a Madagascar rosewood fingerboard. It has the M-series pick ups, five way switch, bridge split and the ‘add bridge’ push pull tone. 

Comes with original hardcase, and plays perfectly (the Buzz Felton tuning system does make a difference when you get up the neck).

SOLD

'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GrampaGrampa Frets: 1003
    That is stunning. If my latest foray into Crypto trading is more successful than my last I'll be back. GLWS.
    My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Grampa said:
    That is stunning. If my latest foray into Crypto trading is more successful than my last I'll be back. GLWS.
    Good luck with the trading (mine wasn't successful).  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28367
    A beauty! Love Andersons.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16415
    I love them.....I really think they are 'better'than the Suhr equivalents.......they play so well and always sound great.
    I have had two and would have had many more but I just can't get my big hands comfortable on the neck which is quite slim.
  • Dominic said:
    I love them.....I really think they are 'better'than the Suhr equivalents.......they play so well and always sound great.
    I have had two and would have had many more but I just can't get my big hands comfortable on the neck which is quite slim.
    I agree, build  and finish is exceptional.  This is slighter bigger than standard Fender but I play a Nocaster, a Danny Gatton and boat necks so an off the shelf Tele feels skinny to my big hands too. 
  • Sunday Bump & price reduction.