SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold- 2011 PRS Studio (core) 10 top REDUCED £1750

What's Hot
chris78chris78 Frets: 9950
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
Tonight the missus uttered the dreaded words “one in one out.” Due to forum induced gas, I’ve decided to put this on the chopping block. It’s the first year of this incarnation of the studio, which were reintroduced this year for about £4,500 amid rave reviews from Guitarist and Danish Pete on the Andertons channel.
For those not familiar, it’s a sort of hss style guitar but with the benefit of hum cancelling in each position. I think the narrowfields do both fatish strat (think ancho poblano) and almost p90, with use of the volume knob. The 57/08 humbucker is sublime. One of the best paf style pickups my ears have heard.
Fabulous 10 top on this, and very fine condition for a 10 year old guitar. Couple of minor knocks on the headstock as pictured. 

I’d always rather collection so brownie points to those who can get to Chatham or meet me in a reasonable distance. You’re very welcome to arrange a courier and I’ll pack the guitar with more bubble wrap than you’d find in IKEA. 

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I would absolutely love that - that really is my ideal PRS !  Unfortunately skint but wonderful to see anyway - GL

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9950
    Nobody I’d rather sell it to, con. Someone buy his strat!
  • chris78 said:
    Nobody I’d rather sell it to, con. Someone buy his strat!
    Lovely of you to say Christophe - I’m heading your way on Sunday to see Mum and Dad too :-)

Im keeping the Strat though so I’ll have to miss out on the lovely PRS unfortunately - can’t see it hanging about though, it’s stunning
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Would love this. Need to sell a couple first...Just hope it stays on the market long enough. 
    chomer75 said:
    Would love this. Need to sell a couple first...Just hope it stays on the market long enough. 
    I hope it doesn’t (!) but good luck with your sales and let me know if you get what you want. It’s a fabulous guitar
  • chomer75chomer75 Frets: 6
    edited November 2021
    Does this have the 2011 equivalent of todays Pattern Thin neck?  Can't seem to find a definitive answer from t'internet. 
  • monkey42monkey42 Frets: 355
    Lovely flame on that one . GLWYS
    chomer75 said:
    Does this have the 2011 equivalent of todays Pattern Thin neck?  Can't seem to find a definitive answer from t'internet. 
    It’s a pattern neck. Fantastic feeling. It just disappears. Not too fat, not too thin
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3765
    chris78 said:
    Tonight the missus uttered the dreaded words “one in one out.”
    That's why I'm keeping hold of my Studio 22 and the first wife is long gone.

GLWTS - great guitars.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16415
    I think you're confused ;
    " One in , One out "
    Was your sexual ration............nothing to do with guitars
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    edited November 2021
    Holy guacamole. 

I've recently raised about £1k through selling unwanted gear. Would you accept that and one of my daughters? The older one is musical and arty, while the younger one is more of a fighter/bulldozer. Both have their uses...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @McToot Id definitely consider camels if you have a few on offer, but maybe I can exchange your daughters for camels (who are very valuable I believe) and we have a winner
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    In the immortal words of Joliet Jake Blues, "Are you gonna walk a mile for a camel or are you gonna make like Mr Chesterfield and satisfy"...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 922
    I now need to change my underwear! Love it
    Trading feedback - https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/228538/neilybob

flanging_fed “
    A Les Paul, @ThorpyFX ;;Veteran and the 4010 is awesome at volume, it’s like playing Thor’s hammer!” Ref Marshall JCM800 4010 combo 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16415
    my friend...........I have very good Camel and 2 goats 
    We can take coffee and talk...................we are friend,yes .
    Quick bump. Had some interest, but cash talks. It's on eBay now at a higher price (as I'd rather sell within the community)
    Buy yourself something super cool for the weekend. Go on. You know it makes sense
  • I’m sworn off PRSs but even so I’m tempted, beautiful guitar!  :)
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    Massive reduction from £2000 to £1750
    If it doesn’t go at a price that ridiculous, I’m keeping it. Even the pigs offered me that and they’ll flip it at £2500 min
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom