SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cornford MK50 II

The amp I never thought I'd sell! If you've read this far, you already know what you're looking at. Widely regarded as the best amp Cornford and Martin Kidd ever produced. 

Supplied with original footswitch, and a Roqsolid cover. This is the rarer black tolex covered version of the head, and it's in exceptional condition. 

Reluctant sale, but I'm buying a house, so needs must. Yours for £1250.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3308
    Mmm mmm!

Always fancied one of these, but then again I do want every amp!
  • Are these even still made? Might be a future regret if you sell this one, but yeah, gotta have somewhere to live!
    Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/
  • cgumtreecgumtree Frets: 37
    Yeah, they haven't been made for a couple of years now, and I'll almost certainly regret selling it, but I need a roof!

Bump.
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1362
    Absolutely awesome amps.

Cornford is gone for good, AFAIK - and very sadly so.  The brand's demise is really quite a depressing tale, if half of what was said on the Cornford forum at the time is accurate.  Great shame, if ever I saw one.
  • Hello, I'm interested in buying, would you consider selling the cab too?
  • bodhi said:
    Absolutely awesome amps.

Cornford is gone for good, AFAIK - and very sadly so.  The brand's demise is really quite a depressing tale, if half of what was said on the Cornford forum at the time is accurate.  Great shame, if ever I saw one.
    Can you expand on that for those that don't know...??