SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Vox Virage

This may be a long shot but I've had a hankering to get my hands on a Vox Virage for some time now. I've been on the lookout for a while scouring my usual sources (ebay, reverb etc) but they do not seem to come up for sale that often. I've seen a couple that have sold on here in the past and so thought I'd try my luck here. 

I'd be happy with either a first generation or second generation model, but ideally looking for a single cut version and preferably in black (but of course open to other colours).

I'm based in Staffordshire so anywhere within 1-2 hour travelling distance of here would also be great so I could meet the buyer in person (and they can be confident I'm not a scammer!), but I have bought and sold guitars online numerous times before so not averse to any distance-based transaction. 

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom