SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Squier J Mascis Jazzmaster

What's Hot
GallagheroneGallagherone Frets: 144
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
Putting the feelers out there on selling my J Mascis Jazzmaster. I've owned since new and only played it a couple of times for a few minutes here and there. I tried to get back into playing electric but I've realised I'm pretty much an acoustic player through and through now. In as near to new condition as possible. No marks or scratches on it anywhere. I have also had it professionally setup so it plays great. I'll also throw in a Fender Jazzmaster soft case with it which was bought separately. Collection preferred from Newcastle or postage organised and paid for by the buyer at your own risk. I am also in Bath for a few days next week if that is nearer you. Looking for £410. No trades please!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump. Open to offers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 891
    edited November 2021
    I bought one of these recently, really great guitars. I think mine was just under 450 Inc postage from GAK.
    I added a shim, it really is a great guitar. The necks are a stand out. If anyone is thinking about buying one, I would highly recommend.
    This looks like a good buy, I had to buy my case/bag seperate to the sale.

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom