SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Suhr Alt T RW

CatthanCatthan Frets: 380
edited December 2021 in Guitars £
Delete
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• There was a lovely shoreline gold one for sale here recently.
    https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/215385/

• Still here
  • I have an original one in red if you can budge on the colour. RW board and Thornbuckers.
    £1850 is what it owes me. Absolutely monstrously good, fat, clear and plays perfectly. Was owned by a pro guy and we did a trade. Turns out cash will be more useful in getting my kitchen completed than another high end guitar.... Who knew?!

It's this actual guitar
  • OnparOnpar Frets: 436
    I have an original one in red if you can budge on the colour. RW board and Thornbuckers.
    £1850 is what it owes me. Absolutely monstrously good, fat, clear and plays perfectly. Was owned by a pro guy and we did a trade. Turns out cash will be more useful in getting my kitchen completed than another high end guitar.... Who knew?!

It's this actual guitar
    Are you from the Studio Rats? 
  • Onpar said:
    I have an original one in red if you can budge on the colour. RW board and Thornbuckers.

It's this actual guitar
    Are you from the Studio Rats? 

No - I swapped directly with the chap in the video.