SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL GONE

joetelejoetele Frets: 958
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
New (re)addition - Squier Affinity Telecaster 

Great Telecaster, with nice satin neck and forgiving belly contour on the back. I've upgraded the original pickups with Irongear Steel Foundry Overwound pickups and it sounds FILTHY.  I've got the original pickups somewhere too. 
I
A couple of tiny nicks but otherwise top condition. 

£150 collected from Newport area or £160 NOW £150 posted. SOLD

New addition - Squier Affinity Starcaster SOLD

So this is absolutely beautiful to look at and to play - however there's an issue with muted strings that I've managed to isolate - it's not the strings, tuners, string tree, neck or anything else - it seems to be an issue with the bridge itself. So I'd advise seeking a replacement. 

£150 collected from Newport area or £160 NOW £150 posted

----------------------------------------------------

SOLD Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele

It's basically as new with a fresh set of strings and setup, I just never got the chance to play it and I have too many guitars. The pickups are very nice - and with the ashtray bridge, it has that real Tele SPRANG sound. Neck pickup is lovely for blues as well, with a bit of overdrive.  

I've got some compensated brass saddles as well which I'll throw in. 

£280 £270 NOW  £260 SOLD 

https://imgur.com/gallery/tIpTj4S

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD Fender Player Tele (Mexican) from the first series - with vintage style saddles. 

Sunburst colour with mint green pickguard and Pau ferro fretboard. Smooth satin neck, lovely chimey pickups with clear, articulate tones and amazing with gain. Stays in tune, lovely action and looks lovely.  Currently has a black scratchplate but will change for original. 

Has been barely used since purchase from new.  Includes an old Ritter gigbag with a wonky zip. 

£450 NOW £430 SOLD c.   

MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments