New crimson stain product - pastels!

Love the look of these. I have the chestnut stains which have a white option to mix in and achieve a similar result, but this will take some guesswork out for people like me who are scared of risks.

https://www.crimsonguitars.com/products/stunning-pastel-stains

Bet they'd look lovely on a pine or Ash body that would drink it up. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'm going to have a crack at this for an alder body and a niangon body. Surely I can't f*ck them up based on the video demos!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm going to have a crack at this for an alder body and a niangon body. Surely I can't f*ck them up based on the video demos!

Please post results! I'm quite interested, I am torn between a solid neon acrylic spray finish and something more pastel-ish for my next partscaster. 

Please post results! I'm quite interested, I am torn between a solid neon acrylic spray finish and something more pastel-ish for my next partscaster. 
    It would be my first time attempting this, so I emailed them with a few questions before ordering. They are on holidays at the moment, so will know more next week!