SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Fender American Original 60's Tele, 2019, Lake Placid Blue

What's Hot
DNHDNH Frets: 15
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
For sale is my 2019 American Original 60's Tele in LPB. I own 3 Teles and in many ways this is the best of them, but it is the one that I am the least attached to and I need to thin the herd. 

The guitar is totally stock and in good condition. There are a few small dings in the nitro finish (which I have photographed) but otherwise it is very clean with minimal fret wear. Comes with the original hard case and all of the case candy.

The guitar is light, resonant, plays well and the pickups are really well balanced - the bridge is classic Tele but never ice picky and the neck is fat, clear and Strat like.

I am hopeless at posting photos on the forum so here is a link to a Dropbox gallery containing photos of my guitar:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kavjsmwaj89fi8k/AACdUAFssMieQV4bb2RIaw4_a?dl=0  

The guitar is collection only from Farncombe, Surrey. Apologies for the inconvenience but I am firm on this - I don't have a suitable box to package it in and I am loathe to trust couriers with a valuable guitar. I am prepared to drive up to an hour to meet up in a suitable location. 

Price wise I am looking for £1,400 PPG or cash on collection.

Any questions or further info/photos required please ask.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments