SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Japan Inoran Jazzmaster in Black

chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4127
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
I got this a few weeks ago around the same time as a Telecaster which unfortunately ended up going back. I’m thinking now that just a Tele will do me at the moment so I’m looking to sell this or trade for a Tele. I’d rather not add any cash to a deal but happy with a lower value Tele in part ex + cash.

This is the Piano Black version of the Inoran signature Jazzmaster, no signature logos or anything like that, just a nice spec. 59 C neck, 7.25 radius, nice dark rosewood board, AV65 pickups.

Before I decided to list it I ordered a Staytrem Bridge and Trem arm/collett. There’s a bit of a wait on these but they turned up on Monday. I can include these if wanted and the guitar comes in an SKB hard case so I can post.

There’s a couple of dings on the back that I can’t get the camera to pick up but otherwise I can’t see a mark on it.

Any questions of further pictures required, please let me know.

Including the Staytrem parts and case I’d be looking for £1,000 but happy to discuss.

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments