SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

withdraw

What's Hot
AntonUkAntonUk Frets: 96
edited August 2022 in Parts £
FS

---------> Probably the best stratocaster sets money can buy.
Planned to keep those 2 initially but I'm getting into Grestch guitars atm so don't need those anymore!

Ron Ellis stratocaster set
-Mid60 (64s fatter version) Sold
-54S  
withdraw

Those are pure joy and seriously fantastic sets for any serious or pro musician.
Brand new never fitted. 
£750 + shipping

Contact me privatly if interested!
Cheers

here how Ron describes them:
● 54S set is an accurate recreation of the first year Strat pickups. Early Strat pickups used a different type magnet, magnet stagger and wind pattern than the later versions. This set has nice compression and bloom on the notes, resulting in a beautiful harmonic note quality. They have a great vintage feel under your fingers.
● 57S set has the classic mid to late 50’s tone. Think Jimmy Vaughan, Anson Funderburgh, to current Josh Smith and Kirk Fletcher sound. They are clear and vibrant sounding; yet retain a sweet and bell-like tone.
● 64S set has the classic early to mid-60’s Strat sound. They are a bit rounder and deeper sounding on the notes than the 57 set. This set was designed using measurements taken from the pickups in Doyle Bramhall II’s original ‘64 Strat. Doyle, Kirk Fletcher and a number of Nashville and L.A. artists are using the 64S.
● Mid 60S / this set is a fatter wound version of the 64S set. This provides a punchier tone and more mid-range compared to the 64 set. This set has the Stevie Ray Vaughan true Texas tone.
● 50/60S set is a blend of the best of the 54 and 64 sets combined in one. This is one of my most versatile and popular sets of pickups. They have a tight punchy sound on the E, A and D strings and a beautiful compression and bloom on the G, B and E strings. These sound great in any Strat wood combination because of their beautiful overall string and pickup balance. The 50/60S has the John Mayer tone written all over them.

Amalfitano daytona SVL full harness from one of my svl, 
very great set. Very bluesy, base plate and paper in oil home made by Simon Law (SVL)
£350 + shipping 
£295 + shipping now   sold

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments