SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

sold : Maya ES semi Made in Japan late 1970's Cherry. NOW ONLY £399

pruddprudd Frets: 682
edited May 2022 in Guitars £
sold
sold

Made in Japan circa 1975-1979, a fine ES335 style guitar, based around a mid to late 6o's USA model and as such has a slightly narrower nut (  Update: actually measures 43mm so not sure if it is much narrower), block inlays and slightly slimmer neck profile, which feels to me like an Ibanez of the period, in fact all round it reminds me of my old 83 AS80 Ibanez.

Pickups are the original Gotoh humbuckers and sound great. All original barring the tone/volume knobs and 1 tone pot. It's in great working condition. There are plenty of minor marks and light dings and 1 larger blemish on the top, nothing horrible though, all as you would expect from a 40+ year old guitar that has been used but not abused. I am the 2nd owner, it is set up with 10's with a low and comfortable action. An affordable entry into the early MIJ guitar market. No case, just a soft bag.

How does £475 sound? Had an expensive day today so it is Now  £399

collection from Dunstable or Chesham

Happy to box it up properly and for you to arrange collection by the courier of your choice

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• That’s super cool!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Stunning price, that’ll be gone before the days out. 
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    That’s super cool!
    Thanks Fred

Stunning price, that’ll be gone before the days out. 
    That would be nice but I'm not holding my breath :)
    offers considered bump
    Had an expensive day today, so will now accept a bargaintastic £399 for this MIJ 335