Cory Wong Teachable

What's Hot
Saw there is a deal on Cory Wong’s fourth position guitar course. $79 with the code Holiday79. Anyone tried the course and is it any good?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 7168
    I’ve not had it but was happy to see this after watching his session thread in the music section. £60 to learn from a funk maestro? I’m in!

Thanks for the code.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    …just signed up. Early Christmas present
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • Let me know how you get on with it @JerkMoans ;
    Bloody hell fire: lesson 1 has him breezing through a load of music theory 'basics' that he advises we 'must know' prior to further progression, that to me sound like classical Sanskrit.

Must

Try

Harder
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 16704
    JerkMoans said:
    Bloody hell fire: lesson 1 has him breezing through a load of music theory 'basics' that he advises we 'must know' prior to further progression, that to me sound like classical Sanskrit.

Must

Try

Harder
    Reminds me of when I bought a Victor Wooten transcript book, transcribed by the man himself.

Publisher could have saved a fortune on ink by printing the rare white spaces onto black paper!
    Humans will swim in the sea even though there are many corpses in it.  They will not swim in a pool with a corpse in it. 
    Therefore all humans have a water / corpse ratio that is acceptable to them.

SPEAKER IMPEDENCE CALCULATOR
    https://speakerimpedance.co.uk/?act=two_parallel&page=calculator
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom