SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Line 6 Helix floor £800 SOLD

What's Hot
hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
edited February 2022 in FX £
I'm selling my helix because in truth I've hardly used it. It's boxed and has all the accessories. Never been out of the house, had 1 firmware update. 

Collection from Southampton preferred as I'm unable to post it and I don't currently drive, although I might be able to package it up securely if you want to arrange your own courier.

Can include 2 X Yamaha HS7 powered studio speakers (in white, unboxed) and 2 X XLR cables for £950 all in. I can't package up the speakers so this would be collection only.

Will consider a partial trade for something I can play through at home.

Will be looking for either cash or PPG, check my trade feedback and length of forum membership and you'll see I'm straight down the line.

No pics cos we already know what they look like and this is basically as new. No marks, dents, scratches or damage at all.

Open to sensible offers.

Realised I had it priced too cheap, and I've uplifted it a little as I'm in no hurry to sell. I will also be listing this elsewhere for a higher price.

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments